Who we are
E-commerce software leader Webgility is blowing doors off the competition and our partnerships team is expanding to accommodate this exciting growth. We’re looking for an energetic, creative, tech-savvy Partner Marketing Manager with a talent for implementing engaging and effective marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for
Webgility is looking for an analytically-focused, scrappy, and motivated Partner Marketing Manager. As our intrepid boots-on-the-ground Partner Marketing Manager, you will drive and manage partner marketing programs to help grow Webgility’s business through our partner channel. You will work closely with demand marketing, event marketing, and product and sales teams to develop and execute effective programs and events. We are looking for a high-energy marketer with a sense of adventure who is experienced in driving, planning, and implementing marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have experience managing partner marketing programs that target SMBs, SaaS and/or e-commerce companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and steer the strategy to develop marketing campaigns and assets that can be scaled and replicated by Webgility ecosystem partners.
- Develop end-to-end integrated marketing programs and ‘programs-in-a-box” in collaboration with business development, sales teams and other marketing teams, including 3rd party events and conferences, Webgility+partner-hosted on and offline events, email, webinars and other activities.
- Measure and track results for all activities to demonstrate impact on business.
- Create and manage content for marketing deliverables related to Partner Program, product launches and enablement activities.
- Create partner communications.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing and sales teams to align partner marketing campaigns with overall Webgility marketing initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with our partners' marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight the added value of Webgility technology to their existing customers / prospects across all marketing channels (including product presentations, demos, white papers, product guides, blogs, solution briefs, competitive analysis, web content and other tools)
- Undaunted by managing multiple workloads simultaneously, juggling skills a plus
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management
- High performance and quality standards
- Diligent with meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Experience marketing and/or selling with SaaS solution or to SMBs is preferred
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in technology targeting the SMBs
- 3+ years of experience in partner or field marketing
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams and colleagues
- Strong understanding of sales cycles and large deal complexity
- CRM systems experience, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo
Webgility, Inc. is the leading provider of e-commerce accounting integration software for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), giving them a better understanding of their financial data. Webgility's product suite intelligently integrates financial data from any cloud application with accounting software, enabling SMBs to save on bookkeeping, simplify compliance, and get insights to optimize operations and grow their business. For more information, visit webgility.com.