The Campaign Manager will join the growing demand generation marketing team at Webgility to drive top of the funnel SMB customer acquisition programs, as well as middle-of-the-funnel engagement programs to accelerate try-to-buy cycle and sales velocity for our ecommerce and accounting clients.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced marketer, with a passion to create and execute highly targeted integrated demand generation marketing programs across a range of channels such as email, webinars, search, social, partner app store listings, events and content syndication with the purpose to drive trial conversions, opportunities and wins. This will include the coordination of targeting, planning, campaign strategy, execution, campaign analysis, business insights, demand gen mix, cross-team collaboration, executive reviews, vendor and budget management.
The ideal candidate for this position has hands-on Marketo, or another marketing automation or ESP experience, is an expert on email marketing best practices including email deliverability, A/B testing, has excellent writing skills, technical proficiency to quickly learn new software tools, obsessive attention to detail, and proven abilities to excel and over-achieve at every step of the way. Experience with optimizing in-product messaging and trial conversions is a plus.
- Develop and execute actionable multi-channel campaign plans that can scale across prospect, partner and customer, with a clear focus on quality execution and campaign outcomes that lead to trial conversions, opportunities and upsell revenue;
- Execute email batch campaigns, nurture programs and trigger campaigns leveraging email marketing best practices;
- Optimize in-product messaging and communications; audit and optimize Sales nurture streams and engagement programs targeting prospects or customers;
- Work with content syndication and other vendors to develop and optimize a mix of programs driving towards a lower CPL and higher ROI;
- Develop webinar strategy, including a mix of thought leadership, industry-focused and product webinars; work with design resources and speakers on webinar presentation; moderate webinars
- Partner with Sales team to optimize lead flow and enable successful campaign follow-up; present campaign strategies and results to Sales team on a regular basis
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for optimization
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the Marketing team on developing and executing integrated strategies across demand generation programs, digital marketing, web site optimization, content development, social media, influencer and blog communications.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience working in a similar role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing Programs, or Digital Marketing
- Hands-on user of Marketo or email marketing systems
- Excellent writing skills: you will be developing promotional copy for email, landing pages, banners, online ads, and similar assets
- Vendor contract negotiation, budget management and list upload best practices
- Understanding of lead scoring methodologies and content marketing best practices
- Experience with managing online and offline events
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyst program effectiveness
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnels, optimizing lead handoff processes, and exceeding ROI targets
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Optimizely is a plus
- College degree in Marketing, Communications or related