Founded in 2007, the ecommerce software leader Webgility is making business easier for SMB sellers by automating operations, improving workflows, and reducing effort and inefficiencies. Our Unify software connects all sales, accounting, inventory, and shipping—eliminating manual data entry, reducing errors, and centralizing financial data. As the leading provider of ecommerce automation software, Webgility manages millions of transactions for thousands of online stores every month.
What we’re looking for
Our marketing team is rapidly expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced Web Marketing Manager to own the www.webgility.com website strategy, conduct testing and optimization and build exceptional experiences for website and landing page visitors to drive web site conversions, trial signups, and revenue. You will be working closely with Demand Generation, Design, Web Development, Content, Product, Engineering and Partner teams to deliver business results.
**Please include your web portfolio in your application!
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct web site audit and develop web site optimization strategy to increase conversions across all digital and web touch points
- Drive strategy, management and execution of web, digital, and conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Work with Demand Gen team, Content, Product, Engineering and Web Development to deliver exceptional user experience for web site visitors – one that is relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling, with content that drives lead acquisition, trial conversions and purchase
- Design customer-facing experiments and lead all projects around A/B and multivariate testing and optimization efforts across web site, partner sites, and landing pages
- Develop web site and landing page designs and creative treatments and work with Engineering and Web Dev to implement, ensuring QA and optimal user experience
- Evaluate, recommend and implement testing and web optimization tools and technologies
- Evaluate, recommend and drive the implementation of CMS tools
- Analyze user experience and metrics while testing new ideas that generate more conversions; analyze website and conversion metrics to drive new recommendations
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines such as product design, messaging, and marketing to maintain high quality and consistency across various brand touchpoints
- Drive efficient, seamless and streamlined process from design to testing, web site content updates and conversion optimization
- Evaluate and report on all aspects of website performance
- 5+ years of experience in web testing and optimization, interactive/digital marketing user experience, preferably in a marketing or development environment
- At least 3-5 years driving a/b and multivariate web testing and personalization, preferably using Optimizely or similar tools. Experience with in-product testing a plus.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user testing, interaction and visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development
- A passion for data and analytics, especially for researching, testing, and validating design hypotheses
- Experience working with web technology, application development, and content management systems; hands-on experience with new CMS implementation a plus
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across multiple platforms, including solid background in UX, SEO, SEM, and conversion optimization principles and methodologies
- Google Analytics expert
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to effectively estimate project scope, identify risks, evaluate timing, and communicate timely updates
- Excellent project management skills and ability to set up processes that are scalable, repeatable, effective and meet stakeholder expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies