Who we are
Founded in 2007, the ecommerce software leader Webgility is making business easier for SMB sellers by automating operations, improving workflows, and reducing effort and inefficiencies. Our Unify software connects all sales, accounting, inventory, and shipping—eliminating manual data entry, reducing errors, and centralizing financial data. As the leading provider of ecommerce automation software, Webgility manages millions of transactions for thousands of online stores every month.
What we’re looking for
Our marketing team is rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a bright, energetic, experienced, and tech savvy Marketing Programs and Operations Manager to run and optimize our Marketo instance and support the Demand Gen team by executing effective lead generation, email marketing and nurture programs, webinars and other campaigns that drive business results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Run our Marketo instance including execution of demand gen. campaigns, lead generation programs, email programs, nurture programs, and customer communications.
- Build and execute effective email marketing programs in Marketo focusing on optimizing user experience, open and click rates, deliverability and in-boxing.
- Build lead nurturing programs to drive engagement and reduce sales cycle.
- Carry out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- Optimize lead scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of Marketo data.
- Participate in end-to-end management of operations for lead lifecycle campaigns including target identification, building, testing, and post-campaign reporting.
- Implement the continual optimization of the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle across the various funnel stages and operational processes (i.e. capture, nurture, score, distribute, close).
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Marketo and be the system super-user, driving improvements and best practices.
- Partner with Salesforce admin to ensure proper Marketo - Salesforce integration for lead management, lead scoring and lead routing.
- Report on all campaign metrics and act on data insights to optimize performance.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience working in a similar role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce (Marketo Certification and system administration experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com is ideal)
- Deep expertise in email marketing
- Advanced understanding of database management and segmentation best practices
- Experience in business analytics and data analysis
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Experience with B2B technology stacks including Bizible, Demandbase, Wordpress, Optimizely a plus
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite fast turnarounds
- Proactive and visionary and continually asks, “How can I make that better”
Webgility, Inc. is the leading provider of e-commerce accounting integration software for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), giving them a better understanding of their financial data. Webgility's product suite intelligently integrates financial data from any cloud application with accounting software, enabling SMBs to save on bookkeeping, simplify compliance, and get insights to optimize operations and grow their business. For more information, visit webgility.com.