We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team. We’re on the precipice of some incredible growth, and we need strong people to carry us forward. You should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and teams simultaneously while driving towards aggressive deadlines.
You will work closely with engineering, marketing, and the rest of the product team members both internally and with partner organizations, to ensure the quality delivery of all elements required for product launches, iterations, and long-term metric achievement. You will be a guiding force for some of the highest-profile initiatives in the company’s history, driving significant growth and you’ll be held to understandably high standards. The right candidate will have a passion for delivering customer value at scale and relish the complexities of navigating multiple teams and stakeholders. You should be looking for an exciting ride through an experience of a career, not a role that flies under the radar.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The Product Manager will be responsible for the execution, validation, iteration, and success measurement of some of our key initiatives. You'll also help expand and deepen strategic partnerships through the delivery of high-quality product, clear, transparent communication, and consistent follow-through with partners on multi-company initiatives.
- Set and execute product roadmaps and requirements by understanding our product ecosystems and customer needs
- Working with stakeholders throughout the Company to ensure a successful product launch
- Own product metrics, analyzing data, and reporting
- We are a Financial Data and integration product for e-Commerce SMBs, so you’ve got to have context about e-Commerce, Retail, Accounting and Tax for small businesses, or a clear path to achieving it rapidly.
- Ability to communicate and manage international teams
- You should have a knack for UX and a real passion for understanding SMBs along with prioritizing their needs
- As your initiatives succeed, you’ll need to constantly reiterate what good product performance and experience is for the next 2-3 phases of growth, so the engineering team can make it happen.
- You will be the arbiter of whether a feature fits the target market/persona/user/problem or not, so you’ve got to live and breathe them.
- With each new milestone, partner and internal marketing teams will rely on your coordination to achieve successful launches
- You’ll help plan and execute support training, sales training, etc.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- A track record of launching innovative products/features
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree desirable
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully building accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; Cloud computing experience is highly desirable, SMB focus highly desired.
- Impeccable written, verbal and presentation skills
- Technical understanding. You won’t write code and we don’t expect you to, but you do need to understand the implications of the features you're prioritizing and be able to communicate both ways with the engineers.
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful, repeatable, product growth.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Passion for the problems we’re solving and the path ahead of us