Who we are
E-commerce software leader Webgility is blowing doors off the competition and our marketing team is expanding to accommodate this exciting growth. We’re looking for an energetic, creative, tech-savvy Marketing Program Manager with a talent for implementing engaging and effective marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for creating integrated marketing campaigns that support the full sales cycle and increase leads, traffic and overall demand. You will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of programs to drive engagement and lead generation through multiple channels. The right candidate will have a clear understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, creative marketing campaign development and execution and data analysis. This role will drive both direct and indirect lead generation programs such as webinars and events. Close alignment with the sales team in understanding their unique needs and ensuring marketing programs address those needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, design and implement demand generation programs in Marketo.
- Work with team to review program requirements and identify areas of optimization, update progress on marketing campaign and programs.
- Participate in end-to-end management of operations for lead lifecycle campaigns including target identification, building, testing, and post-campaign reporting.
- Understand the continual optimization of the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle across the various funnel stages and operational processes (i.e. capture, nurture, score, distribute, close).
- Manage lead generation project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, including scheduling, design, production and distribution.
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Marketo and be the system super-user, driving improvements and best practices.
- Partner with Salesforce admin to ensure proper Marketo - Salesforce integration for lead management, lead scoring and lead routing.
- Monitor and consistently improve lead scoring and lead flow
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce.com, Marketo, Excel and relational database technology
- Experience with B2B technology stacks including Bizible, Demandbase, Wordpress, Optimizely a plus
- Understanding of SMB and Account-Based Marketing strategy, segmentation and process
- Entrepreneurial and Collaborative
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite fast turnarounds
- Proactive and visionary and continually asks, “How can I make that better”
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing for a tech company or SaaS highly desirable
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Webgility, Inc. is the leading provider of e-commerce accounting integration software for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), giving them a better understanding of their financial data. Webgility's product suite intelligently integrates financial data from any cloud application with accounting software, enabling SMBs to save on bookkeeping, simplify compliance, and get insights to optimize operations and grow their business. For more information, visit webgility.com.