Who we are
E-commerce software leader Webgility is blowing doors off the competition and our marketing team is expanding to accommodate this exciting growth. We’re looking for an energetic, creative, tech-savvy Marketing Program Manager with a talent for implementing engaging and effective marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for
Reporting to the Director of Content and Communications, the Communications Manager will oversee all of the company’s internal and external communications. This exciting in-house position will empower a collaborative go-getter to make a mark in the exciting ecommerce space and help a rapidly growing company establish a national brand and market dominance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Media Strategy — Lead and execute strategy and manage all interactions with press, from proactive article pitching to qualifying/responding to inbound requests.
- Awards, Speaking Opportunities, and Editorial Calendar — Place contributed articles in top-tier media outlets. Create and manage an Release Calendar for a steady drumbeat of news. Research and apply for all relevant award and speaking opportunities.
- Social Media Wrangling — Lead social media strategy, building followers and creating thought leadership on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram and manage our internal social media sharing tool.
- Internal Communications — Help build clear internal messaging and communication channels for the company’s rapidly growing, global employee base.
- Content Support — When communications/PR workload allows, fulfill ad hoc content projects for Marketing. These may include case studies, blog posts, partner marketing content, white papers, email campaigns.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Undaunted by managing multiple workloads simultaneously, juggling skills a plus
- Sense of humor mandatory
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (writing samples will be requested)
- Deep expertise in social media engagement and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to play nice with others and actually enjoy it
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or programs simultaneously
- Extra points for being drama-averse
- Must love orange
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of media relations or communications experience
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams and colleagues
- High performance and quality standards
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail
Webgility, Inc. is the leading provider of e-commerce accounting integration software for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), giving them a better understanding of their financial data. Webgility's product suite intelligently integrates financial data from any cloud application with accounting software, enabling SMBs to save on bookkeeping, simplify compliance, and get insights to optimize operations and grow their business. For more information, visit webgility.com.