Who we are
E-commerce software leader Webgility is blowing doors off the competition and our marketing team is expanding to accommodate this exciting growth. We’re looking for an energetic, creative, tech-savvy Marketing Program Manager with a talent for implementing engaging and effective marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for creating integrated marketing campaigns that support the full sales cycle and increase leads, traffic and overall demand. You will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of programs to drive engagement and lead generation through multiple channels. The right candidate will have a clear understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, creative marketing campaign development and execution and data analysis. This role will drive both direct and indirect lead generation programs such as webinars and events. Close alignment with the sales team in understanding their unique needs and ensuring marketing programs address those needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and manage the creation and execution of high-impact marketing programs and events, including sponsored events, seminars, roadshows and webinars
- Help plan and manage event logistics for our marketing events and tradeshows, interfacing directly with vendors, technology partners, and customers to manage demos and booth logistics.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to determine appropriate collateral, sponsorships, promotions, and staffing for each event.
- Drive project schedules, adhere to budgets, and oversee functions including event planning and event management.
- Manage ongoing webinar program, developing strategic topics and themes that drive audience engagement
- Support measuring, tracking and analyzing program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources and reporting on these weekly in Demand and Marketing Team Meetings..
- Participate in day-to-day marketing activities as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Creative, smart, fun, team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Works from both sides of the brain, but analytical and data-driven
- Solid understanding of marketing and demand/lead generation
- Understanding of SEO, website design, and conversion
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and display ads
- Experience with CRM Salesforce/CRM and Pardot/Marketo marketing automation
- Experience with social media channels
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Can- and will-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing for a tech company or SaaS environment
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Webgility, Inc. is the leading provider of e-commerce accounting integration software for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), giving them a better understanding of their financial data. Webgility's product suite intelligently integrates financial data from any cloud application with accounting software, enabling SMBs to save on bookkeeping, simplify compliance, and get insights to optimize operations and grow their business. For more information, visit webgility.com.