Senior Manager, Advisor Partnerships
Reporting to: SVP Partnerships & Business Development
San Francisco, CA (remote by exception only)
Webgility is changing the way retailers run their business. We provide a SaaS platform that integrates and automates the entire retail back office and provides unique insights so SMBs can compete with large retailers and grow their business.
We are looking for an highly energetic, deeply focused leader with expertise in supporting channel partnerships for SaaS solutions in SMB environments. As the Senior Manager of Advisor Partnerships you will act as the primary point of contact, providing program management and coordination to our Advisor Partners in order to grow revenue through joint sales and marketing initiatives. Ultimately, your knowledge, experience and efforts will make a significant impact to growth and scalability of the Webgility organization.
The owner of the Advisor Partner Program is responsible for developing and executing on a strategy to build and grow the current based of advisor partners (e.g., accountants, bookkeepers, web designers) who recommend and sell Webgility’s software. In this role you will manage new partner acquisition and onboarding, expansion of existing partners through enablement and marketing activities and day-to-day account management support of the advisor partners. He/she is the "CEO" of assigned partners and expected to manage each partner like a mini business, thinking strategically to grow our partnerships profitably. The Senior Manager, Advisor Partnerships is responsible for achieving lead and revenue objectives.
- Accelerate realization of the market opportunity by creating and driving a high quality Business Plan with crisp marketing and sales enablement
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts to drive mindshare with key stakeholders
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Where appropriate proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, revenue and lead targets, and identify critical initiatives associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis through ongoing communication with partner contacts
- Gather ongoing partner feedback to help the organization learn and assist development.
- Serve as a point of escalation to manage expectations, navigate challenges, and to ensure long-term account success.
- Identifies and develops partner-facing sales enablement content, including but not limited to on boarding documentation, sales collateral, incentive programs, marketing campaigns, co-branded events, seminar and/or webinar trainings, etc. to equip assigned partners to generate new sales opportunities
- Drive adoption of new products, features, and functionality through partner organizations to customers in coordination with partner sales and internal marketing resources
- Establishes strong relationships with the internal stakeholders and coordinates the involvement of product/technology, partner support, and marketing resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations where necessary
- Continually evaluate partner performance and activities via Salesforce.com and other reporting tools on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field
- 4-5+ years relevant partner program and/or account management experience, preferably in a technology industry
- Ideally have experience with accountants/bookkeepers as partners and knowledge specific to management of them as a channel
- Strong and influential relationship building capabilities both within and across teams.
- Ability to embrace and “evolve and learn” mentality.
- High personal energy exhibiting a very high level of engagement.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes base salary, commissions and stock options. This is a full time position based in San Francisco, CA. The position reports in the interim to Senior VP Partnerships and Business Development
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org