Director, Customer Success Management
San Francisco, CA
Webgility is changing the way retailers run their business. We provide a SaaS platform that integrates and automates the entire retail back office and provides unique insights so SMBs can compete with large retailers and grow their business.We are looking for an highly energetic, deeply focused, customer centric leader with deep expertise in supporting SaaS solutions in SMB environments. You will lead our growing department of Customer Success Managers currently located across our two offices in SanFrancisco and Indore, India. You will own all customer success metrics including NPS, CSAT, revenue retention, churn, and expansion revenue. The Webgility Customer Success team is dedicated to delivering a world-class experience to our customers. As a trusted advisor, we assist our customers in realizing significant business value through the adoption, use and expansion of our technology.
● Drive team KPIs including but not limited to: Net Churn, Opt in %, Customer Health,
CSAT and NPS.
● Create and continuously reinforce the Customer 1st mentality within the team. Drive customer retention by becoming a trusted advisor and business partner.
● Drive product expansion and grow revenue through the development of up sell and cross sell programs.
● Hire, motivate and develop team members while leading by example, demonstrating Webgility values and being a hands-on team player. Foster collaboration and continuous learning across the entire Customer Success team.
● Create and maintain playbooks that help CSMs take action and that standardize processes across the team.
● Work closely with Product and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer voice is communicated and deeply considered in our product roadmap.
● Serve as a point of escalation to manage expectations, navigate challenges, and to ensure long-term account success.
● 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success leadership role
● 5+ years (total) in a customer-facing role: Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, or related field
● Demonstrated track record of success leading teams, building client relationships and achieving renewal, expansion and satisfaction metrics
● Deep passion for the B2B SaaS experience and commitment to creating delightful experiences and building brand loyalty
● Relentless pursuit of results. Driven to achieve efficiencies and improve performance in daily operations
● Deep analytical skills and data driven approach to understanding and improving customer success metrics
● Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve the customer's’ experience
● Proven leadership skills, technical skills, and customer facing skills
● Experience in retail e-Commerce or financial systems (Quickbooks, Zero, Netsuite) software desired
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes base salary, commissions and significant stock options. This is a full time position based in San Francisco, CA. The position reports to VP of Customer Success.
Please send your resume to email@example.com