Business Development Representative
Ready to get your career started in SaaS sales with a high growth company? This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into SaaS sale and wants to make an impact on a rapidly growing company. We're looking for people who are open-minded, excited to learn, analytical and ready to run thru walls in this role straight into the next one. This role is our internal farm team for future Business Advisors.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for educating and consulting with prospects, referring industry professionals and partners on which Webgility products best fit their or their clients needs. You’ll qualify leads and hand off to our Business Advisors. As the most client-facing member of the team, the Business Development Representative’s feedback helps ensure that Webgility continually improves our processes, products and the customer experiences.
- Educate prospects on eCommerce tech stack best practices and our Virtual ERP offering
- Outbound calling to industry professional serving our target customer, managing partnerships and interacting directly with prospects
- Work booth at trade shows, events and conferences and relevant events (Yaaay airplanes!)
- Ensuring timely follow thru on warm leads from Marketing
- Work closely with and provide qualified leads tp Business Advisor team members
- Infuse sales floor with energy and positivity
- Understanding Webgility's products to better provide solutions that meet customers’ needs
- Interacting with customers through email and phone - 75+ activities daily
- Effectively managing opportunity pipeline and developing a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Consistently hitting and exceeding monthly/weekly objectives (meetings, opportunities created/accepted, activity)
- Constantly working to further develop sales acumen and product knowledge
- Testing messaging for optimal success
- Reporting results to Vice President of Sales
- Can demonstrate why role makes sense at this point in your professional journey and how it’s helpful contributing to your longer term objectives
- Comfortable working in an open sales floor and making an impact for yourself and those around you
- Comfortable crafting relevant engaging prospecting messaging
- Track-record of success at previous jobs (sales a perk) or in college/high school (includes sports related achievements)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Position located our at San Francisco HQ (SOMA)
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
- Local applicants only
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Positive outlook and attitude (sales team has a great vibe going and you joining enforces that)
- Previous exposure to Salesforce a plus
- Strong technical background, particularly in e-commerce software and Windows
- Knowledge of eCommerce industry (have you ever worked with or had an online store)?
- A team player with an exceptional work ethic, drive to learn
- You take pride in your work, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Rejection is a part of this job. You have thick skin.
- Sense of humor to balance challenging goals goes a loooong way...
Submit a cover letter that includes a quick note about why you would be a great addition to our team
Applications without cover letters will not be considered
Upload your resume as a PDF