Webgility is looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager. We are experiencing tremendous growth, with exciting times ahead. You should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative, flexible, and fun environment and have the ability to manage multiple products and solutions simultaneously while driving aggressive deadlines. You will work closely with the marketing, sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure delivery execution of all elements required for product launch and market acceptance.
In this role, you will help drive continued company growth. The right candidate will a passion for helping unleash the value of our product. You must be a lifelong learner, always looking for ways to improve our marketing programs and further develop your skills. We work collaboratively, quickly, and efficiently, but we laugh a lot (in a good way, not a hysterical way).
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will drive the positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Webgility. The Sr. PMM will also help drive the strategy and implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support marketing and sales.
- Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
- Work with cross-functional departments, including product management, marketing, sales, engineering, and customer support to create effective positioning and messaging that will drive creation of content
- Create messaging and content used to develop sales tools, collateral (case studies, technical white papers, and data sheets), web content, customer and partner communications, and other product information
- Maintain buyer personas and stay current on market trends to inform and guide sales, marketing, and product teams
- Develop the strategy to drive product and solution awareness in an effort to accelerate customer demand
- Help plan and execute go-to-market direct and channel sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event support
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired
- 7+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; cloud computing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, salespeople, industry analysts, and trade press